1st July 2022
What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.24
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
Bookings by room and the ability to unlock rooms
- While in the SAM | Bookings | Search | by Room screen, a user can now remove and replace a room in a room lock.
- When a resources room type is full, SAM Admin Users can set a hierarchical order to fill room types. To enable this feature, you will need to have both the “AutomaticallyPickRoom” and “roomType_FillOrder” parameters enabled.
- Workflow Final Approvers can now update SAM profile fields using the “Update SAM Profile” button during a demobilisation request.
For more information, please contact your account manager.
Version release 6.3.24 includes the following improvements:
- The “include virtual room” check box is now displayed in the room search page, when making a booking in Workflow.
- An improvement has been made to the SAM Itinerary and Room Booking Report structure. [#26715]
- An improvement has been made to Workforce Report SRF163 Arrival Departure 2 to include the departing residents shift status. [#25689]
- An improvement has been made to Workforce Report SRF118 Workflow KPI to include the category type for a generic request. [#26223]
- An improvement has been made so that the reason for travel is captured in the comments sections of workflow documents.
Fixes have been applied to the following issues:
- Completing multiple profiles. [#26845]
- User access issue within Workflow. [#27129]
- Fixing split bookings in the room optimiser. [#26634]
- An incorrect error message when trying to deactivate a roster type.
- Assigning/removing future room ownerships, when the room is under a room lock and the dates do not overlap. [#26033]
- An incorrect error message was displayed for invalid date in the Workforce Report SRF204 Transport Utilisation KPI. [#26712]
- An error would appear when the criteria “/to” was filled out in the Workforce Report SRF125 Monthly Personnel.
- An incorrect error message was displayed in the Workforce Report SRF187 Back Charge. [#26532]
- A completed folio email notification would incorrectly state an overbooked transport was confirmed. [#26297]
- The report would display all fields when only certain fields were selected to run the report in the Workforce Report SRF241 Profile Change Audit.
- An incorrect error message was displayed in the Workforce Report SRF255 Automated Booking Status. [#26218]
- The attachment icon was missing in the Workflow task panel. [#26221]
- A person was removed from a waitlist when an unrelated workflow is processed for that person. [#25787]
- A Workflow user could not view all their tasks on their task panel. [#25963]
- Creating multi-sectors with transports that have been reactivated. [#25554]
- The report consistently timed out in the Workforce Report SRF261 Occupancy Review. [#25277]