12 January 2023
What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.30
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
INX SAM now prompts users to add the Department and Camp Access prior to the creation of a new account.
INX SAM users can now search for a profile via email address in SAM.
INX SAM users can now see the number of waitlisted seats that are available for each transport in SAM and Workflow, when in the Transport Search screens.
In INX Workflow, you can now search for a user by both their email address and/or username while searching for a user to impersonate.
INX SAM users are now able to use additional placeholder fields when sending an SMS - configured by parameter called “SmsPlaceHolder”.
INX SAM users are now able to configure the system to allow bookings to be confirmed at camps which have a different location to the transport location via a new parameter called “AllowBookingToOtherLocation”.
Improvements have been made to the following:
- SRP129 No Show KPI will now display the carrier name of the transport.[#30964]
- The SAM menu label Inactive Transport Types has been updated to Transport Types Inactive and is placed under the existing menu item Transport Types Active.
- SRF306 Nightly Run Audit has been improved to show when a room deactivation is at the pending status.
- The additional field of “Booking interface” has been added to SRF179 Transport Details, and users can add this field via the “Include these additional fields” search criteria. [#30190]
- SRF304 SAM No Shows has been improved with additional search criteria to exclude drive transports and to show transport details (ETD, Origin, ETA, and Destination) as separate columns in the report. [#29853]
- SRF210 Room Lock has been improved so the description field will no longer be cut off within this report. [#29720]
- SRF210 Room Lock has been improved to include the Lock # in the report and locks under different camps will be split into different tabs. [#29563]
- Within the Advanced Search tool bar in Workflow, the “Check All” tick box will now only return items used in the search. [#29030]
- In Workflow the report named “Training report” has been improved to include a new field called Completion Date. [#28379]
- The following menu items have been removed from SAM:
- Reports | Accommodation | Meal Numbers - This report is available in Workforce Reporting SRF321 Meal Numbers
- Reports | Accommodation | Vacant Rooms | Vacant Rooms - This report is available in Workforce Reporting SRF295 Vacant Rooms
- Reports | Accommodation | Vacant Rooms | Vacant Rooms Summary - This report is available in Workforce Reporting SRF295 Vacant Rooms
- In SAM, when creating multiple bookings, the camp drop down will now remember the search criteria for the camp.
- As a final approver in Workflow, while processing a Roster Document and utilising the “Manage Room Ownership” button, you can now amend the “Future Room Start Date” Field to be different from the Roster Start date of the workflow request.[#25626]
- When rescheduling a day trip travel booking to include an accommodation booking, the Room Search screen now allows the SAM user to select an alternative camp/room type that differs from the traveller’s default camp/room type in their profile.
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- In Workflow, the final approver was not able to waitlist both an IN and OUT transport in a Folio document. [#33650]
- SRF163 Arrival Departure 2,occupants with room ownership were not showing as room owners on the report. [#32431]
- Fixed an issue with duplicate TripIds when running a roster in Workflow.[#29231]
- In Folio, at the final approver stage ,changes were not being highlighted in yellow.[#27265]
- In Workflow, where duplicate SAM Profile Change documents were submitted for the same profile, and neither could be processed. The system will now search for any existing SAM Profile Change documents for that profile, before allowing a new request to be submitted.[#26843]