What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.32
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
In SAM, an export button has been added to the Room Lock page. This will allow SAM users to export all details from the page to Excel.
A new parameter has been created called ShowTransportRankingInMultiReschedule to enable visibility of a traveller’s transport ranking while conducting a Reschedule Multiple.
SAM users now have the ability to hide individual flights within a flight schedule.
In SAM, following the menu path, Admin | Transport | Multi Sectors, a SAM user can now edit the description code of a Multi-Sector. This will allow the user to update existing Multi-Sector codes, to correct typing errors or to re-label for uniform descriptions. Once edited, the Multi-Sector code will be updated for all future schedules. Past schedules are not affected.
For SAM clients who use the Alliance Airlines integration, a new parameter, named AllowCarrierBookingSwapSequence = Y, allows SAM users to swap between overbooked passengers.
Improvements have been made to the following:
- In Workflow, when the Folio parameter AllowTransportSelect is set to N, all approval levels can view the requested flight times and the final approver is required to select the appropriate flight for the request. [#32108]
- SRF200 Room Audit By User now comes with the ability to search resources via (/rids) and the additional fields of CostCode, Employer, and Last Night [last night in room] have been added to the report. [#30462]
- An improvement has been made to the multisector itinerary email notification to display each leg of travel in the correct order. [#25225]
- SRF308 Accommodation Discrepancy now has the ability to report on the additional discrepancy of “Stay on” for when the traveller’s stay is extended on site. [#29080]
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- In Workflow, while processing a Folio document, a sequence error occurred when a transport was waitlisted. [#37212]
- Where a roster booking was not searching for available rooms per swing. [#36186]
- SRF163 Arrival Departure 2 where the check in column was blank, after the arrival was checked in via the Accommodation Arrivals page in SAM. [#35262]