What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.33
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
INX SAM Group Bookings import - users now can create multiple Group Bookings via Excel through the
newly created import functionality
Improvements have been made to the following:
- In SAM while finalising a Group Booking, the pop-up message has been refined to “All reserved
transports and reserved rooms will be released. Are you sure you want to continue?”
- In SAM, the Group Bookings Details page, sections are now displayed in the order you need to
complete them: Reserved Rooms, Reserved Transports and Confirmed Bookings.
- In SAM, when adding a Group Booking all required fields are now displayed with an asterisk (*).
- In Workflow, the report named “Training report” has been improved, to include the historical data of the training completion date, for existing users. [#28379]
- In SAM, when processing Roster (Multiple) bookings, there is now a tool tip to confirm when each
person has a future room assign that will be considered when the roster booking is complete. [#33612]
- SRF308 Accommodation Discrepancy now has the additional criteria to enable group bookings and room locks, to be excluded from the report. [#29080]
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- SRF315 Cleaning Forecast VS Actuals, on the raw data tab, where duplicate records were displayed.
- The Group Booking function, where the NightAudit will now remove unused rooms on the night before the arrival date.
- SRF208 Travel Booking Audit when search criteria /cids was set to Empty = All Camps, the report did not generate. [#37508]
- With the mobile validator code, that was not allowing a user to register in the Workforce Kiosk Mobile. [#36731]
- In SAM, where the profile field "nationality" was not saving. [#35085]
- In Folio, where a conflict error was not displayed when a room change was made in SAM after the folio request has been submitted. [#34292]