What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.34
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
We are pleased to announce our newly developed version of group bookings. This is a new set of features and improvements delivered over two releases, versions 6.3.33 and 6.3.34.
The following new features and improvements were delivered as part of your 6.3.34 release:
- The Group Bookings page includes a new column named “Requested # of Rooms”. This enables the user to capture the initial accommodation requirements and will help visualise the difference in requested rooms, reserved rooms and confirmed rooms.
- During the Group Bookings process new confirmation messages have been added so users can track their progress when adding rooms, transports and bookings.
- The location of the finalise button has been relocated to the bottom of the page.
- The cost code field is now editable in the Group Bookings page post the creation of a group booking.
The following new features and improvements were delivered as part of your 6.3.33 release:
- SAM users can now create multiple Group Bookings via a new import functionality using an Excel template.
- In the “Group Bookings Details” page, sections are now displayed in the order you need to complete them.
- When finalising a Group Booking, the pop-up message has been updated to say “All reserved transports and reserved rooms will be released. Are you sure you want to continue?”
- When creating a group booking, all mandatory fields are now displayed with an asterisk (*).
INX SAM users are now able to move all future bookings from a room, from the page SAM | Bookings | Search | By Room - Search Room Number. Previously, users could only use this feature from within a traveller’s profile, when permanently assigning a room.
In Workflow, as a final approver of a Folio document, the Update SAM Profile button is now visible for the final approver to action any required updates to the SAM profile from the workflow document.
Improvements have been made to the following:
- In SAM, on the Rooms | Accommodation Arrivals page, a user is now able to cancel an arrival and mark them as a no show. This will enable that arrival to display on SRF308 Accommodation Discrepancy with the newly created status of No Show (Cancelled). [#35612]
- In SAM, on the Rooms | Accommodation Arrivals page, a user can now mark an arrival as a Go Show, when using the Go Show link to reschedule a future booking. This arrival will now display on SRF308 Accommodation Discrepancy as a Go Show, once that arrival is checked in.
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- In SAM, where the night audit was incorrectly cancelling a required cleans. [#37694]
- Cancelled cleans were still showing as the Last Clean Date on the Room Clean Detail page, in SAM, and on SRF324 Rooms Not Cleaned In Last X Days. [#35808]
- In SAM, where a room types with “AutomaticallyPickRoom” set to N, were still being automatically picked. [#35757]
- In SAM, on the Accommodation Arrivals page where an arrival was displayed as already checked in prior to a SAM user selecting the check in function for that arrival date. [#39823]
- In Workflow, on a folio document when the reference number was incorrectly duplicated in a reschedule request. [#40712]
- In Workflow, on a folio document, an incorrect waitlist was displayed for the final approver after the requestor had edited the request. [#37958]
- In Workflow, where the action by date was not correctly updating if changes were made to the first affected travel date before submission of that document. [#33915]
- In Workflow, when submitting a roster request for a new profile, the roster preview would not display. [# 36577]
- In Workflow, on the My Profile page, users were not able to update a field within their profile. [#38101]
- SRF326 Workflow Multi Period KPI was not able to be run successfully, due to an unsupported date format.
- SRF175 Roster To Excel was not displaying data for completed profiles. [#37186]
- In Workforce Reporting, when a user removes multiple scheduled reports, all the selected reports were not removed. [#34311]