What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.37
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
INX SAM users are now able to seat swap confirmed and overbooked passengers on an integrated flight via the manage booking sequence page. The Integrated Carriers partners that will now allow a seat swap include; Alliance, REX and AEGBT. [Canny]
Improvements have been made to the following:
- Within an INX SAM person profile, any tab that contains a mandatory field is now displayed with an asterisk.
- SRF274 Arrival Departure By Location now has the additional report criteria of Department and Employer. [Canny]
- Workforce automation Robots can now take into consideration arrival and departure shift status within a workflow request. [#41477]
- On a Folio Document (Reschedule/Change an Existing Booking), when a requestor changes the camp on an existing booking, the requested tab will now accurately display the new camp that has been requested. [#37434]
- SRF301 Workflow User List now includes the columns “Page after submitting a document” and “Landing Page”.
- In INX SAM, on the cleaning history page, improvements have been made to the way updated cleaning notes are displayed. [#30555,30335]
- SRF163 Arrival Departure 2, includes a new column, on the arrivals tab, called “Arriving Residents Departing Shift Status”. This will populate additional data for rostered personnel. [#30865]
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- SRF180 Camp Usage By Contractor (Department and Employer) was incorrectly displaying the internal name instead of the display name of a Room Lock Type.
- An INX SAM user was receiving a duplicate message for a split accommodation booking. [#44269]
- On SRF130 Occupancy Details, the data in the Badge Number column was incorrectly displaying the cost code data instead of the Employee number. [#43746]
- In Workflow – Folio, where documents containing special characters were unable to be attached. [#42329]
Workforce Kiosk App Upgrade
The latest version contains bug fixes and improvements. Here’s what’s new:
• Background changes have been made.
• SMS URL’s have been updated.
• Fixes have been made to the mobile number validation.
• Fixes have been made to the send email itinerary function. [#36731]
• Fixes have been made so that users cannot see their room numbers until the day of arrival. [#45288]
• Fixes have been made so that the mobile application can display changes made by the night audit. [#45288]