What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.38
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
In Workflow, a new system parameter has been created “ForceRequestorToSelectShiftStatus”.
The parameter enables the user to choose whether requestors are required to enter a room status for a new booking on Folio and Site Travel documents.
When set to Y, the shift status field is empty, and the requestor is required enter a value.
When set to N, the shift status will be set to the default values set in SAM on the Room Status page. [Canny]
In SAM, on the page SAM | Admin | Accommodation | Room Types, a new column has been added to display the number of active rooms within each room type. [Canny]
Improvements have been made to the following:
- In Workflow, a new parameter has been added to the Training Document called “ActionDays” to
allow the configuration of the number of days away for a Training request. [#45354]
- In Workflow, when creating a new user, all mandatory fields are now marked with an asterisk prior to the user entering data.
- In Workforce Reporting, when adding a new user all mandatory fields are now displayed with an
asterisk prior to the user entering data.
SRF304 SAM No Shows now has the new report criteria /splitflightcode, where the report can split
flights either onto separate tabs or separate files. [Canny]
SRF287 Resource Transport Audit, a new available item ReportData.BookingNote has been
added to the '/of' parameter in the report criteria. [Canny]
SRF195 SAM Profile Master Data now includes report criteria /rids to allow a user to report on
resources and imports a list of specific resources. [Canny]
- In SAM, the character limit for a username has been increased to 50 characters.
- In SAM, when creating a new user, all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk prior to the user
- In SAM, when saving a new profile, an empty required field will no longer be displayed with a double asterisk. The asterisk will turn red, until the field has a value entered.
- In SAM, UI improvements have been made to the parameter CleanUpExpiredGroupBookingMode,
for better understanding of the parameter and the available options.
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- In Workflow, where the profile summary utilised different source data between the request and final
approvals stages. [#45716]
- In SAM, fixed an issue with the error messaging, when creating a multisector. [#45496]
- In Workflow (Site Travel document): The 'no show' tick box was incorrectly not checked on a
transport when that transport is marked as a no show in SAM. [#45306]
- In SAM and Workflow, when a person was being extended on site, and the current booking was
split, the system was trying to extend the booking into the incorrect room. [#41791]
- In SAM, the default flight ranking was not being applied when saving a person profile. [#43871,39214, 39427]
- In SAM, a user was unable to successfully import new Employers via the Admin > Bulk Processing >Employer menu. [#41354]
- A Folio document now validates confirmed room bookings against SAM. [#40015]
- In Workflow, a folio document was not able to be submitted when a profile field has been set up as a checkbox that is configured as “Workflow required”. The fix has resulted in making the check box profile field not able to be made required.
- In SAM, on the Bulk Room Update page, inactive cleaning runs were still displayed in the drop-down list when bulk updating cleaning runs for rooms. [#30765]