29th July 2022
What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.25
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
New feature coming soon
The ability to set a room to deactivate by date will be available soon.
Stage 1 of 3 has been completed, whereby a SAM user now can activate the parameter for this new feature. Look out for the completed stages 2 and 3 over the next few releases for further details on this new feature.
Version release 6.3.25 includes the following improvements:
- The Workflow Night Audit now updates the SAM person number in Workflow. [#26592]
- The SAM future room ownership page. The "show un-owned rooms" checkbox now defaults to yes. [#25261]
- Workforce Report SRF176 - Room Occupancy to Excel now returns information on room occupants who are not owners. [#25660]
- Users now can translate INX SAM Suite's Workforce Reporting module into Spanish. For more information, please contact your account manager.
Fixes have been applied to the following issues:
- Workflow where inserting a request number in the search field would not return that request. [#27633]
- Gender information whereby a person ticked as unspecified would return as male in SRF reports. [#27307]
- SAM bulk room update feature.
- In SAM, where copy and pasting the event name in event management would prevent the user from adding rooms to an event. [#25236]
- In SAM, the system can now handle duplicate resource extension records for profiles.