17 November 2022
What’s New in INX SAM Suite Version 6.3.29
We’re excited to share with you some new key features, updates, and improvements:
INX SAM users now have the ability to import a list of rooms into a room lock.
INX SAM users now also able to search for an active transport type by the transport type ID. [#27552]
Improvements have been made to the following:
- INX SAM users now have the ability to remove a waitlist from the person’s transport page.
- SRF174 Workflow Urgent Action to reference the correct Workflow document number and include a new report criteria “department”.[#29513]
- A parameter has been added into Workflow called “ShowPermanentProfileChangeTickBox“.The parameter will determine if the tick boxes, which permanently change profile details, will be visible to a requestor or not. This parameter will affect the folio travel, site travel and roster booking documents.[#29321]
- SRF305 EOM Transport Movement and Contractor Hours report logic has been improved.[#28635]
Fixes have been applied to the following:
- When processing a reschedule Folio document, the existing travel date incorrectly remained when the final approver was required to add in a waitlisted transport.[#30509, 30748]
- A folio Workflow document would allow a duplicate waitlist to be confirmed. [#30482]
- In Workflow, upon reactivating a profile, the roster type field was incorrectly displaying as “none”. [#29148]
- Incorrect travel reasons were being displayed when a user removes an OUT - IN booking. [#27287]